Optional password protection on the setup menu can be configured by the user.
The solid aluminium construction of the unit ensures that it is suitable for the rugged Australian mining and construction industries.
The ability to customise the display, including one numerical and three graphical display options makes it very versatile.
The unit has a highly configurable warning and alarm functionality, which includes an optional override system.
- 9V to 36V supply voltage
- Adjustable industrial mount
- Industrial-rated transflective LCD display for high visibility, day or night
- Solid aluminium construction
- Customisable display, including one numerical and three graphical display options
- Highly configurable warning and alarm functions, including an optional override system
- Internal buzzer, making the inclinometer operational without any additional buzzers or alarms
- Relay and voltage outputs for integration with external systems
- Input voltage: minimum 9V; maximum 36V
- Power consumption (W): maximum 2.5W (200mA @ 12V) – includes dual axis tilt sensor
- Relay output: normally-open; 36V max, 1A max
- Warning outputs: 150mA source or sink, short circuit protected
- Non-trigger output (warning outputs): no load, less than 400mV; 100mA sink, less than 800mV
- Trigger output (warning outputs): no load – more than Vin-1.4; 100mA source, more than Vin-2
- Analog outputs: 0-10V over customisable range. 5mA max source.
- Maximum tilt: -90 to 90 degrees, recommended use -60 to 60 degrees
- Accuracy: one degree from 0 to 30 degrees, 2 degrees from 30-60 degrees
- Refresh rate: 10 updates per second
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 0.1Hz, user settable (limited response in graphical display modes)
- Communications protocol: enhanced RS485 – differential, will operate with one broken connection
- Dimensions – 130mm (width), 110mm (height), 35mm (depth)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity