Additional Information – 4120
Rieker’s rugged manual boom angle indicators – the 4120 Series – are not effected by outdoor elements. These instruments are made tough and will not rust, freeze, or otherwise “hang up” like old-fashioned pendulum styles. Like all of our manual instruments, each indicator is properly dampened for smooth reliable readings.
The 4120 model is designed for easy mounting with two screws, which allows for quick and efficient retrofitting in the field.
The 4120 model is recommended for use on any boom where accurate inclination measurements must be taken under difficult conditions and harsh environments.
Typical applications include aerial lifts, truck-mounted boom cranes, any fire truck with a mounted boom or ladder, telescoping off-road variable reach fork lifts, cranes and derricks, or any equipment that requires boom angle indication.
- Oversized inclinometer for easy read
- High visibility markings
- Hermetically sealed – will not leak
- Weatherproof – will not rust or hang up
- UV Resistant
- Operational from -50° F to +180° F
- Extremely shock and vibration resistant
- Easily installed – quick retrofitting
- Right hand or left hand models available