Additional Information – I.001k
Lightweight and easily applied to many applications, this self contained digital inclinometer utilizes a I.001 based transducer as a high accuracy sensing element. Capable of measuring the angular position of an instrument up to a fine resolution of 0.01 of a degree, the digital inclinometer is a very useful product.
Serial communication between the two units of the system allow for large distances between application and display for maximum convenience.
Measurements can be displayed in degrees, ratio or percentage and the system is capable of displaying readings from a specified point.
- Simple to use
- Rugged construction
- User selectable display (angle/ratio/percentage)
- 50 meters display range
- ±60? single axis measurement
- Accurate (0.01 resolution)
- Offset display capable
- Easily mounted
- Diecast aluminium casing
- Heavy construction
- Heavy machinery
- Land navigation/deviation surveys
- Overturning-moment/tip-over protection
- Platform leveling
- Pipeline leveling
- Low frequency vibration/shock detection