Panel Mount Inclinometer
Hummingbird’s Panel-Mount Inclinometer provides a simple roll only or pitch and roll display to operators. In roll only mode, a configurable warning bar gives a clear indication of the severity of the current roll. The Panel-Mount Inclinometer has been designed as a more versatile replacement for mechanical Bubble and Ball Inclinometers.
Designed for harsh automotive environments, the Panel-Mount Inclinometer (Slope Meter) features a tough aluminium enclosure and high visibility display. The unit is designed to be mounted in the dash-board of a vehicle or in an instrument panel and will protrude only slightly.
The Panel-Mount Inclinometer (Slope Meter) can be calibrated and configured via the touch-screen with the following options available to the installer:
- Degrees or percentage grade display
- Roll only or Pitch and Roll display
- Maximum allowable Roll
- Sensor damping
- Touch-Screen display
- Password protection ON or OFF
The Panel-Mount inclinometer (Slope Meter) is simple to install and only requires power and ground to operate. It can be installed at any pitch angle (for instance on a sloped dashboard) but should be as close as possible to the horizontal. Small roll deviations can be compensated for by calibrating the device.
- Input voltage: minimum 9V, maximum 36V
- Power consumption: 1.2W (100mA @ 12V)
- Accuracy: 1 degree from 0 to 30 degrees, 2 degrees from 30-60 degrees
- Update rate: 10 times per second (10Hz)
- Flange: 90 (W), 76 (H)
- Display: 50(W), 39(H)
- Panel Cutout: 80 (W), 60 (H), 25 (D)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -55°C to +105°C