Digital Level Module Screw-on DWL-180S
Digital Level Module Screw-on
- Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
- Resolution of 0.05° (1.0mm/M)
- Accuracy of ± 0.05° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Screw on design with adjustment holes
- Alternate zero feature
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree), %(slope), mm/M, In/Ft
- Auto-reverse reading of LCD display
- Buzzer sound
- INSTANTLY CONVERT you spirit level into DIGITAL level. Just screw this digital module onto your old-spirit level body.
- For better accuracy, perform self-calibration as shown in Instruction Manual (or YouTube Video).
- Digital display for all angle.
- Precise, speedy & reliable measurements.
- High accuracy can be maintained by user. Simply self-calibrate the module whenever needed.
- Audible sound can assist user to simply hear sound when levelling reached.
SMALL & HANDY
The DWL-180 module is designed for handy and users convenient in mind.
Can easily attach the DWL-180 module to any I-Beam type of spirit level, any machine, work piece or equipment.
SCREW ON TO I-BEAM TYPE SPIRIT LEVEL
Able to SCREW ON to various length & width of standard spirit levels commonly available..
Measuring resolution of 0.05° with accuracy ± 0.05° at 0° & 90°; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
Measuring range 0° ~ ±90° 4 x 90°(360°)
Set reference angle at any desire measurement angle.
INVERTED DISPLAY READING
Allow user to read upright digital readings even when the level position is up-side down.
INSTANT UNIT CONVERSION
Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 Digital Inclinometer Module is used for guiding robotic arm grip and placement of work-piece precisely when feeding work-pieces into CNC machines. Its flat mounting surface contact is perfectly designed for fitting directly onto the gripper arm of 6-axis robot arm handling system.
- The inclinometer is mounted under-slung to the Kalkhoff’s bicycle cross bar. The unit is bolted to a backing plate, with the front bolt in a curved slot to allow setting the unit to zero while on a pre-checked level surface to establish an elevation profile of tracks.
- Digi-Pas®DWL-180 is used by professional roof contractor for speeding and completing quality site- works. Digital numeric display and able to read from a distance eases the difficulty of spending large amount of time and efforts to be close to the bubble / vials for reading on conventional spirit level.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 digital level can be used by DIY enthusiast for laying wallpaper, large picture frame and aligning my satellite dish.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 is used for getting accurate readings on window frames installation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 is used for getting accurate readings on door frames installation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 is used for getting accurate readings on tilted solar Modules installation and inspections
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 is small in size, light weight, precise, with buzzer sound. It is increasingly unnecessary to have a long level all the time to get the angle or slope on-site.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 is used for erecting steel-beam structures.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-180 is used for drainage piping installation.